Monday, March 14, 2011

The Pineapple Purse

MY WEAKNESS for bags that resemble food and/or are sparkly  is pretty transparent, even to people who have only known me for a few months. Fortunately my raccoon-like nature is not lost upon them and makes gift-hunting for me a cinchmy presents usually involve some sort of shiny bauble or tasty morsel, and if I'm lucky, a combination of the two.

As you can imagine, I was pretty thrilled to see that I am not alone: I stumbled upon this fortune cookie coin purse made out of recycled leather last week, and most recently, this pineapple coin purse from Kate Spade.

 So shiny. So delicious. I want.

Available from katepsade.com for $95, this tropical sparkler is oh-so-cute. Did I also mention it is ready for purchase? My birthday is in November so you have a few months to save up. ;-)

xo,
margaret

0 comments: