Thursday, December 2, 2010

Better Together: Salt and Pepper

JUST WHEN I thought I had exhausted my list of Christmas gift ideas, I stumbled upon a salt and pepper set that my sister had given me. I am a collector (not synonymous with hoarder), and these might be my new favorite thing to find, especially since I drool over kitchenware on the regular. Another great thing? These would make cute wedding presents too! Here are a few of my favorites:



1. Balance Salt and Pepper Set, $34. charlesandmarie.com2. Jonathan Adler 'Mr. and Mrs. Muse' Salt and Pepper Shakers, $48. jonathanadler.com3. Peas Pass the Salt and Pepper Shakers, $21.99. modcloth.com4. Sleepy Sow Shakers, $12.00. anthropologie.com.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww, I was at Urban Outfitters today and saw a ton of salt and pepper shakers; if only I had read this post earlier! There was a really cute panda couple one that you would have loved.