Friday, September 7, 2012

New at Target: Curiosity Shoppe Collection

Let's face it, I'm practically an unpaid Target spokesperson. Every time there is a launch, it's hard for me to keep quiet about it or stay away. Not that I need a cutting board shaped like the US, but the The Curiosity Shoppe has partnered with Target to create some quirky pieces for the home. I love the eclectic, vintage modern feel of their products.

Check out some of my favorite pieces from the new line: 
America Cutting Board, $25.00.


Shadow Puppet Kit, $5.00 (Set of 7). Novelty Mask Set, $5.00 (10 Piece Set).
Serving Platter, $25.00. Ceramic Bowl, $20.00.


Salad Bowl & Servers, Prices N/A.



Journal, $10.00. Notecards, $5.00. (18 Piece Set) Stamper Kit, $10.00.



Browse all the looks here and let me know if there's anything you have your eye on.  Will you be heading to the debut at Target Sunday, 9/9?

0 comments: